Skip to main content
- PostgresSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Aurora (AWS proprietary db).
- Amazon aurora auto scales up to 128 TB of storage/db instances.
- Aurora have 15 replica… Read more
- Provide a static DNS name we can use in our application.
- When using Application Load Balancer (ALB) to distribute to your EC2 instance the IP address you'll receive requests from… Read more
- Step Functions coordinate multiple AWS services into serverless workflows using State Machines.
- A state machine is an abstract model which decides how one state moves to another… Read more
- API Gateway is a solution for creating secure API's in your cloud environment at any scale.
- Create API's that act as a front door for applications to access data, business logic,… Read more
- ElastiCache is a managed in-memory caching service.
- ElastiCache can launch either Memcached or Redis.
- Memcached is a simple key / value store preferred for caching HTML… Read more
- Simple Storage Service (S3) Object-based storage. Store unlimited amount of data without worry of underlying storage infrastructure.
- S3 replicates data across at least 3 AZ's to… Read more
- Relational Database Service (RDS) is the AWS Solution for relational databases.
- RDS instances are managed by AWS, You cannot SSH into the VM running the database.
- There… Read more
- CodePipeline is a fully-managed CI/CD pipeline to setup automatic deployments.
- Anatomy of CodeDeploy
1 Pipeline - encompasses all components.
2 Stage - a step… Read more
- A fully-managed deploy pipeline to deploy to staging or production environments.
- Can deploy to EC2, On-Premise, Lambda or ECS.
- Can Perform In-Place or Blue/Green… Read more
- CodeBuild is a fully-managed build pipeline to create temporary servers to build and test code.
- Compile source code, runs unit tests, and produces artifacts that are ready to… Read more